Commercial employee (m/f/d) full-time or part-time, team assistant, career changer wanted for the rental of furnished apartments in Hanover and the surrounding area.
Zeitwohnen Hannover is one of the leading agencies for arranging furnished temporary accommodation with rental periods of 3 months or more. Our agency is owner-managed and has experience since 1994. You will find us at Berliner Allee 66, Hanover.
- A full-time or part-time position with a permanent contract
- Core times 9 a.m. to 17 p.m., Monday to Friday
- Varied work in the office and in the field
- Company car for external appointments
- Induction "training on the job", also for career changers
- Flat hierarchies
- Coffee and water free for employees
- Start: subject to availability
We are looking for:
- An employee to strengthen our team.
- Familiar with general office and coordination tasks, data management and appointment organization
- Language skills in German and English
- good / very good local knowledge of Hanover
- Driving license class B
- Job-related willingness to occasionally keep appointments in the evenings or on weekends (handing over of keys, visits)
- Experience in the real estate industry is not absolutely necessary, but there should be an affinity for a brokerage activity
- Independent support, advice and mediation of apartment seekers and landlords in direct customer contact
- Preparation, creation and updating of exposes
- Preparation and/or processing of the rental agreement
- Good MS Office / Open Office skills
If you absolutely enjoy customer-oriented work in a dynamic, partly international environment, we will be happy to accept your application by email application(at)zeitwohnen-hannover.de against, with the usual documents such as curriculum vitae, certificates and salary expectations.
We look forward to you.
Job type: full-time